Rodentorganic pest control 

Household Pest FAQs Print E-mail
What are General Household Pests?
Household pests are pests other than wood-destroying pests (termites, powderpost beetles, etc.) or organisms (fungus) which invade households and other structures. Common household pests are rodents, ants, bees, fleas, cockroaches, spiders, weevils, and moths.

Does a Company Need a License to Perform Household Pest Control, and if so, do the Employees have to be Licensed?
A company performing live capture and removal of vertebrate pests, bees, or wasps from a structure without the use of pesticides is not required to be registered with the Structural Pest Control Board. Vertebrate pests include, but are not limited to, bats, raccoons, skunks, and squirrels, but DO NOT includes mice, rats, or pigeons. Any company that exterminates mice, rats, pigeons, spiders, ants, roaches and other household pests is required to be registered with the Board. The person who negotiates the contract with you and inspects the property to identify the pest to be controlled must be licensed. After this has been done, the company can authorize an unlicensed person to submit bids and/or sign the contract. An individual who applies the pesticide must be licensed. Ask to see proof of licensure. A licensee should carry an identification card issued by this Board which states that they are licensed as a registered applicator, field representative, or operator. This card shows the expiration date of the license and the type of license held. If you want further verification of the company’s registration or any employee’s license, you may contact the Board.

How Can I Find Out What Pesticides Are To Be Used on My Property?
Prior to the initial service in which a structural pest control company applies a pesticide for control of general household pests at a structure, it must inform the owner/owner’s agent and tenant(s) in writing of the pesticide(s) proposed to be used and the active ingredient(s). This pesticide notification must be delivered before the pesticide is applied. It may be a door hanger, invoice, billing statement, or any written document that contains the company’s name, address, and telephone number.

Can Any Interested Person Find Out What Pesticide Was Applied at a Particular Structure?
Yes. If a structural pest control company applies a pesticide at a particular structure, it must provide the common, generic, or chemical name of each pesticide used to any person who asks. This information must be given within 24 hours of the request.

What Should I Do If I Experience Physical Discomfort Immediately Following a Pesticide Application?
If, within 24 hours following application, you experience flu-like symptoms, you should contact your physician or a poison control center and your structural pest control company immediately. Your structural pest control company can help you with any questions regarding the application procedure or with any problems you may have. Questions about health issues should be directed to the County Health Department. The County Agricultural Commissioner can supply you with data on pesticide and chemical application. For information on company registration or regulations, or to report problems, contact the Board. If there is still physical evidence (such as an odor) in the structure, notify the County Agricultural Commissioner and the Board.
Share this:
public mobile porn